Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oil Cleanse Update


In case you thought I had totally forgotten about the Oil Cleansing challenge I've been on, I definitely haven't.  Every day I see subtle but very positive results and I'm happy to report that I have had incredibly balanced skin since starting...no excessive dryness/oiliness in specific areas like what I am used to seeing.

Of course I put the pictures all in order and they are in a draft on this blog...not yet published...but honestly I am totally freaked out to put up 16 pictures of my face (close-ups, mind you) with ZERO make-up on!!  I think it is going to take me a few more days to get up the nerve to actually publish that post...

Meanwhile, tonight we're trying Pioneer Woman's Corn & Cheese Chowder for dinner...




2 comments:

Merritt said...

did you really serve that in a bread bowl? you are way to fancy!!

Amanda E. said...

Hahahaha - heck no! That was Pioneer Woman's picture I totally stole...no, I on the other hand threw some frozen french rolls in the oven and then realized later they were freezer burned...more my style ;-)