Saturday, May 12, 2012

When I Fall

Heard a song just now that literally sent me straight back to my freshman year at Belmont...so weird how a few bars can bring back such vivid memories.  In a way it is awesome to see how much I have been able to do since then, all through God's timing...married and moved from Nashville to Indy in 2007...had Cole and became a stay-at-home mom in 2009...moved from Indy to Augusta and had Vera in 2011.  In another way altogether it is sad.  I'm getting old older.  More importantly I'm no longer active in the music industry - recording or otherwise.  I keep telling myself that I already started down that road and didn't like where it was headed...I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom...I just have to remember that when I start to think about all that "could have been"...or may not have been.  I hate regret...and so I refuse to regret leaving Nashville and music row.  Done.



No comments: