Friday, May 18, 2012

Cozi Meal Planning - Next Week's Dinners

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the Cozi Family Planner?  It is EXCELLENT...and I never even had to change from using google calendar - it just integrates into the entire thing.  Ahhh.  I love it when technology works.  Anyway, their meal planning section is pretty much the ONLY way I can keep myself on track with making dinners instead of just blowing our whole budget on fast food and takeout (not that I don't blow the budget on everything else each month...but hey...small victories).  Here are a few things I plan on making for next week...(all Pinterest inspired, of course)...

Monday
Frozen Pizza
(Had to be realistic here as we will be traveling)

Tuesday
Crock Pot Lettuce Wraps
Giant, Gooey Cinnamon Biscuits

Wednesday
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas

Thursday
Raviola Lasagna

Friday
Buttermilk Roast Chicken
Creamy Mashed Potatoes - Pioneer Woman

Saturday
Sour Cream Noodle Bake - Pioneer Woman

And tonight, courtesy of scavenging our fridge for leftovers, we will be having this plus a couple baguettes for dipping...

Pizza Dip



No comments: