Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sometimes I Wish...

...I could go back, even just for a few minutes, to my time in youth symphony...of course that seems so odd coming from me.  I always despised middle and most of high school...but there is something about NOT being involved in an orchestra now that bothers me...quite a bit.  I guess this is a driving force that Jake and I have to get back to Nashville and to our church.  Brentwood's orchestra performs nearly every Sunday at all services and I miss it.

Here is a favorite from Jake and I's time in youth symphony...Nimrod by Elgar (from the Enigma Variations).




2 comments:

Kat said...

I certainly miss playing with violin with you in Middle and High School. Those were good times.

Amanda E. said...

They were *definitely* good times...ahhhhhh.