Saturday, January 21, 2012

Disney Dream Here We Come!

We have less than two months until Jake, the kids, my mom, and his parents board the Disney Dream in Port Canaveral, Florida and I just started trying to prep for everything.  Naturally one of my first endeavors has been to find a *cute* bathing suit that will actually look good on my post baby #2 body, which has been a chore.  After pouring over website upon website, I *think* I have found a winner and so I went ahead and ordered it from Zappos.com earlier today (free next business day shipping!)  I happened to have a 20% off coupon from a good friend (thanks Amanda!) which helped offset the cost...and I am hoping when I try it on I am thoroughly amazed.  Bahahaha.  I'll first say that I WANTED the truffle color (a beautiful medium-dark brown), but they didn't have it in my size, so I opted for the cream with contrasting belt.  Who knows what it will look like, but here's to hoping I don't have to return it...
Michael Kors Cascading Ruffle Bandeau Maillot in Cream


We also bought Cole new swim trunks and a rash guard from Target...
Circo® Infant Toddler Boys Swim Trunk - Blue

Circo® Infant Toddler Boys Rashguard - Navy

We bought Vera's rashguard a few weeks ago from Gap...




But don't you just LOVE this little number for Vera...?



Or this little ditty from Juicy...
Juicy Couture One Piece Swimsuit (Infant)

 Or maybe this one?

Juicy Couture One Piece Swimsuit (Infant)

Decisions, decisions.

No comments: