Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cyber Monday Purchases

Instead of rambling on and on about what I bought yesterday, I thought I would just post some of the pictures...(I had a $40 Gap reward certificate that I used on some of the purchases...)
KidKraft Grand Espresso Corner Kitchen - 53271
KidKraft Espresso Corner Kitchen ($179 from Wayfair + 2.5% Ebates cash back)

KidKraft® Metro Train Table  Solid Wood Frame  with Reversible Top
KidKraft Metropolitan Train Table ($169 from Costco)
Shawl Pullover Sweater ($34.99 from Gap + 7% Ebates cash back)
Rosette Body Double ($16.07 from Gap + 7% Ebates cash back)
Big Stripe Mittens ($6.97 from Gap + 7% Ebates cash back)

Striped Headphones Hat ($13.27 from Gap + 7% Ebates cash back)

Shawl Collar Knit Top ($17.47 from Gap + 7% Ebates cash back)
Vintage long-sleeved T ($17.47 from Gap + 7% Ebates cash back)
KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer
KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer in Gloss Cinnamon
 ($259 from Amazon + $50 rebate)

P.S.  Sadly the amazing stand mixer isn't for me, but amazing nonetheless ;-)

No comments: