Sunday, May 15, 2011

Why Have I NEVER Tried This Before?!

Jake and I wanted dessert tonight, but having already put Cole in bed and not wanting to go out in the horrible, cold rain, I started scavenging around to see what we already had that I could make.  I found a roll of reduced fat Pillsbury cinnamon rolls in the fridge...expiration date was 4 days ago.  Bah.  What do I care?  No really, I do care about expiration dates...most of the time "too much" in Jake's opinion...but I mean good grief it was less than a week so I was good.

Anyway, in a stroke of pure genius luck, I decide to dip each of the cinnamon rolls in melted butter and roll them in a GENEROUS mixture of cinnamon & sugar.  I then baked them on an air-bake cookie sheet about 2 inches apart at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.  WOW.  It is the easiest thing ever and it will blow your mind.

We officially have a new favorite dessert.  Or breakfast.

No comments: