Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Big 26.

Today was pretty great...ultrasound first - didn't go perfectly, same with Cole, but got a few good pictures.  Apparently I carry my kids pretty low which can present all sorts of challenges when it comes to getting those "perfect" 3D images.  Good news is that I have had zero problems delivering babies thus far...so I'll take the trade off ;-)  Initially I thought it might be a girl based on the pictures, but now I am thinking that it is a boy.  Basically we are totally undecided yet again.  Waiting is a pain, but we'll find out soon enough!

Then we headed to Keystone at the Crossing to pick up a few things from Brooks Brothers for Jake.  He got a ton of great stuff - shorts, slacks, linen oxford, navy blazer, a couple of summer bow-ties, and I can't remember what else.  We ate at the food court, headed home, changed clothes, and then went back out for a friend's wedding (all while Cole stayed home with my parents to take a nap).

After the wedding we watched the Derby and were stunned that NBC could jack their broadcasting up so royally for the actual race.  You couldn't hear ANY of the announcer...only the one at the track (which was uber loud and obnoxious).  NBC can kiss that goodbye for next year.  Oh well.

We had a nice dinner at Applebee's and just came back in time for these massively weird storms...lets hope that there aren't any tornados in Indy tonight.

No comments: