Thursday, March 10, 2011

We Made an Offer on Our Second House :-D

Perhaps I shouldn't call it our second house quite yet as we have a few contingencies that need to be fulfilled.  The first of these is that Jake will match into the med/peds residency program at Indiana University in Indianapolis.  Good news is that we will be able to fulfill that contingency next Thursday, one way or another :-D  Second contingency is that we will sell our existing house, which is due to go on the market on Monday.  Jake and I finished taking the pictures of the house this evening and hopefully we can sort through them over the weekend to decide which 20 or so we would like to include on the MLS.  The last contingency is fairly standard, that this home passes the inspection or inspections.  Of course I am getting ahead of myself because our offer has not yet been accepted...I'll keep you posted :-D

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a picture of the front of the home:

No comments: