Friday, September 17, 2010

Bugaboo Donkey is HERE! Sign me up.

On Wednesday of this week, Bugaboo officially unveiled their newest creation...drumroll please...now introducing...the DONKEY.

Utterly beautiful.

Bahahaha.  Yes, the name is absolutely, utterly ridiculous, but this stroller sure does haul...err...stuff.  Only downside to the amazing telescopicly (yes spellcheck, not a word, I know I know) expanding single to double stroller is the weight limit: 37.5 lbs per seat.  I would have LOVED to see a 45 pound weight limit per seat, but for now I can handle it.  For more information, check out Magic Beans' blog entry on the Donkey here.

Second kid or no second kid, come Spring 2011 (when the Donkey is set to hit the shelves), I will be among the first in line for this work of art.  Check out the videos below:


Meet the team behind the new Bugaboo Donkey from bugaboo on Vimeo.


bugaboo donkey from bugaboo on Vimeo.

No comments: