Monday, August 23, 2010

ERGObaby Love

Have I mentioned how I absolutely LOVE our ERGObaby classic carrier?  Cole is an absolute haus it seems.  At his one year check-up he weighed 25lbs 12oz (80th percentile) and was 34 inches tall (97th percentile)...so carrying him anywhere is a chore to say the least.  The ERGO completely redistributes absolutely all of his weight from my shoulders/arms to my waist/hips, making it possible to hold him as long as 2 or 3 hours!  I use it all the time at the grocery store, Target, and in museums where having a stroller is inconvenient.  He doesn't always like the carrier, but it is about 26 times better than sticking him in a stroller (where 3 out of 4 times he immediately starts screaming within the first 15 minutes).  I totes plan on using it for any other kids we may have, but I'll get to use it from newborn on up (we got our ERGO when Cole was already 10 months old, sadly).

No comments: