Sunday, June 6, 2010

Television

If you haven't already realized it by now, I L-O-V-E television! Sadly about 90% of the stuff I watch is total trash, but I do love it anyway. Here are a few of my favorites (I have added * to indicate the ones that Jake watches with me):

Bethenny Getting Married?
The Real Housewives of Orange County
The Real Housewives of New York
The Real Housewives of New Jersey
The Real Housewives of Atlanta
Millionaire Matchmaker
Modern Family*
The Middle*
The Bachelor*
The Bachelorette*
Grey's Anatomy*
Private Practice
Lost*
The Office*
Parks & Recreation*
House*
American Idol*
Glee*
Drop Dead Diva*
Army Wives*
Desperate Housewives*
Brothers & Sisters
30 Rock*
Worst Week*
Kate Plus Eight
19 Kids & Counting
A Baby Story
Bringing Home Baby

And MANY more...I just can't think of any of them right now...

P.S. I am in the middle of posting new pictures from mom's camera right now...stay tuned for updates.

No comments: