Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ode to the Orbit Baby G2 Stroller

I am not sure if I have mentioned it on here or not as of yet, but I am pretty much OBSESSED with Orbit Baby's generation two travel system. As you may or may not know, we have the generation one infant travel system, toddler convertible car seat, toddler stroller seat, and new style travel bag and LOVE everything about the system!



http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/fb/1/AAAAAhv88i8AAAAAAPsV0Q.jpg




We also have a Quinny Buzz 3 (a complete impulse buy done by yours truly because of an amazing deal...don't ask), but prefer the Orbit because everything is much better engineered/thought out when they stand side-by-side.

http://www.pushchairs247.co.uk/images/quinny-buzz-3-2008-black.gif

Back in November Orbit announced that it would be revamping its entire line and creating Orbit Baby G2 (also including a new red color option). I had been EAGERLY awaiting the moment when I could pre-order the brand new G2 stroller seat that will fit on our generation one stroller chassis and finally that moment came today! We ordered the brand new, amazing, fully reclining stroller seat that fits not only toddlers but INFANTS as well ;-) It ships end of the month and I am psyched!

Orbit Baby Stroller Seat G2 Mocha

Orbit Baby Stroller G2 Mocha
Orbit Baby Stroller G2 Mocha

Orbit Baby Stroller G2 Mocha

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your obsession with strollers. We just have to time our pregnancy's so that I can use your stuff when I have a new born ;)

Amanda E. said...

For REAL Tiff---I completely agree. Oh and I have a gift for you along those lines... ;-) I need to send it!