Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Brand New Trick - Screaming

We have always been fairly used to the pretty consistent screaming and crying that Cole does on a daily basis, but over the last couple of weeks he has been perfecting his "happy scream." Don't get me wrong, I think it is 600 times better than his "I'm going to hurt you if you don't come pick me up right now" scream, but it can be quite embarrassing at times.

Take today, for instance. Cole and I are in the middle of Target (he is sitting in his Quinny Buzz stroller which he actually likes quite a bit) and apparently he thinks something is just hysterical, so instead of laughing (which is incredibly funny and I should attempt to catch it on video to show you), he starts screaming. Loud. So I start pushing him around frantically, Target basket in one hand, list and stroller bar in the other, hoping he will tone it down (at least to below the sound barrier). Unfortunately he gets LOUDER (if that is possible).

It was actually pretty funny now that I look back on it, but at 10:30am in Target even the people with kids are staring at us.

No comments: