Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beaba Babycook

Let me just say I LOVE the Beaba Babycook baby food maker! I used it for the first time last night to make carrots and then apple-pear-banana puree. Typically feeding Cole solids is like spoon feeding a puppy, incredibly messy and he really just doesn't get why we even try. He does OK with fruit, but veggies are incredibly tough to get into him.

This morning I tried the apple-pear-banana on him and he LOVED it! I was even able to get some oat cereal down him at the same time. After his first morning nap and after coming home from the grocery, I tried a cube of my carrots. He LOVED this too! It was so weird...but it makes sense that he is picky given his very sensitive temperament.

Naps have been super short today (40 minutes & 30 minutes) and Cole has been about six times as clingy today, hardly EVER letting me put him down. He currently hates the exersaucer and any time I sit him down with all of his toys and walk away, he shrieks. Ugh. To top it off, Jake is working today...yes, on a Sunday.

Well, Cole is screaming again---time to try some Baby Einstein.

No comments: