Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another Survey

My Firstborn

WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Yes

WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Yes

WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Completely psyched!

WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
Nope

HOW OLD WERE YOU?
23

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
Home test

WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Jake

DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Nope

DUE DATE?
July 23, 2009

DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Yep---every day from week 6 to about week 22

WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Nothing in particular...just the typical fast food that I always crave, pregnant or not.

WHO IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
HA. Funny.

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX
Boy

DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
Nope, I was definitely out of my comfort zone having a boy, but I never wished I had a girl.

HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
30 pounds

DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yep, I think I had at least 3

WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
They were all planned

DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Nope

WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
St. Vincent Women's Hospital, Indianapolis, IN

HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
About 12 hours

WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Jake

WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Jake

WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION
Natural

DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Medicated---definitely

HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH??
8 lbs 3 oz

DID YOUR CHILD HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS???
Nope

WHAT DAY WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ON?
July 16, 2009

WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Cole Franklin

HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
6 months

No comments: