Friday, October 2, 2009

Big Time Slacker

Not only do I hardly EVER take pictures (or post them), I now officially never update this blog...argh. Right now I am listening to Cole scream. What a coincidence---that is what Jake and I did for an hour and a half in the car on the way from Indy to New Albany today. Nice...

Cole is doing pretty well (EXCLUDING feeding). We are scheduled for an appointment with Dr. Alison Hazelbaker in Columbus, Ohio on Monday morning at 9:00 AM. Hopefully with her background as a lactation consultant and an incredible amount of research on tongue-tie she will be able to help Cole and I. His cranial-sacral therapy also has been going pretty well even though we have to go up to Carmel every other day for it.

Initially the severe pain of feeding Cole (every 2 hours) was enough to make me never want to have another child, but now I have changed my mind. I am now determined to have at least one more to prove that Cole is an anomaly and have a successful feeding relationship...(probably not a GREAT reason to bring another human to this world...oh well).

No comments: