Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Two Year Anniversary

Two years and two hours ago Jake and I got married in Prospect, Kentucky :-) It was snowing (lightly luckily) and fairly cold, but it was a great day!

We went in this morning for our "big" ultrasound and I am happy to say that everything went AMAZINGLY well. The doctor and ultrasound tech saw zero issues with the baby, which is great. The fetal heart rate was 146 bpm (I know, doesn't help with the gender one way or another...pretty average for either, haha), and right now the baby is in the 53rd percentile for size and weighs about 11 ounces. The ultrasound technician got some pretty good pictures and I will be sure to post them once I get home tonight.

Although we had plans to go to the Melting Pot, we have changed those for next Monday evening because of all of Jake's tests this week. So far he has done very well on yesterday's exam and we are hoping for the same results tomorrow and Friday for the other exams.

No comments: