Friday, February 13, 2009

Vote for Ricky Braddy on Tuesday!

Many of you may have already received an email from me about Ricky Braddy, a friend of ours from Belmont who is now among the top 36 contestants on season 8 of American Idol. I could go on and on about Ricky and what an incredible guy he is, but I'll spare you my rambling ;-)

If you are following American Idol this season, or even if you are not, I encourage you to vote for Ricky! Unfortunately the show has not profiled him, probably becaus
e he has not caused extreme "drama," and has yet to show any of his auditions, so he is definitely at risk at this point. Paula Abdul has named him as one of her top three picks (in an interview with TV Guide), however, and this should be a great help to him.

Thanks so much for your support!

No comments: