Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update After a While

As you can tell, it has been quite some time since I have updated this blog. I am so horrible. Thanksgiving was great---Jake and I went to Floyds Knobs and ate tons of food, which was great. I even got to have my "dog food" cranberry sauce (ocean spray in a CAN---the best). We did have a super hard time getting back to Indianapolis because of a wreck on the highway, but other than that it was an excellent trip!

We will be going back down to Floyds Knobs for Christmas evening, but before that we will be in Lexington with my aunt Marty & mom & dad for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. It will be nice to see everyone again :-) Well I am at work right now and should probably get BACK to actually working...I promise I will update more frequently...hopefully...

No comments: