Sunday, November 16, 2008

It has been a while...

Sorry it has been so long since writing (not that anyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for me to post something, ha.) Today we went to church and had an excellent lunch of creamy tomato soup, parmesan crisps, and garlic bread (all homemade...except the soup...and the bread...haha). Jake is studying right now at school, which he has been doing all weekend pretty much all the time (at least 8 hours a day). The next round of tests are coming up this week, but I know he will do well.

So this week should be an interesting one---our staff has a "retreat" in Wabash, Indiana (don't ask me where that is, none of us know) on Tuesday and Wednesday. Hopefully that will go well and be fairly painless.

In other news, I have finally weaned myself off my prescription allergy meds (Allegra D & Astelin) to see if it is possible to only rely on homeopathic remedies instead. I have only had two headaches so far! Most of the time I use this ridiculous looking "neti pot" thing and that seems to be the cure for me, so I a pretty psyched. Well, I guess I should get off here and continue watching TV...ttfn.

No comments: