Thursday, November 20, 2008

Back from Wabash

So we are finally back from Wabash, Indiana. It was exactly how I expected it to be, although I was suprised to see snow. And no, it is not Winter yet.

Anyway, enough about the staff retreat...today is "Free Truffle Day" at Godiva from 1-3pm, and so we are all preparing and scheming to see if there is any way to get more than one truffle each. I am debating on whether or not to go in the first time with my hair up, coat off, and then attempting a second try an hour later with my hair down, coat on. Knowing me it will never work because the Godiva workers actually already know who I am, depressing I know.

Jake has done very well so far on his first test today...he is now studying more than ever for the remaining tests this week and next, so hopefully that will go well. Perhaps I should take back up the art of exercise while he is studying before Thanksgiving...hmm. I'll at least consider it.

No comments: