Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's FESTIVAL TIME People

It is that time of year again (I say that, although I have never been a part of the Festival so this year is completely new). Inefficiency works for the most part when you are not busy, in fact, it helps KEEP you busy doing meaningless stuff over and over again and then correcting it over and over again and then getting approval for it over and over again...et al. Inefficiency does NOT work, however, when people are running around with their heads cut off.

Basically that is how our office is running right now. It is only Tuesday and I have already consumed an entire king size Heath bar and Reese's Whipps bar. Nice. Wish I could say more, but I have no time (actually I do, but inefficiency rules around here and therefore my time is spent doing and redoing...doing and redoing...etc etc.)

No comments: